Blog

Going the Extra Mile

To Whom it May Concern:

I had a devastating fire in my home, and would like to take the time to say thank you so much to ServiceMaster by Covington for going the extra mile to help me get my things and my house back to normal.

They were very professional and very caring.

All involved treated me with respect and were very great people. Below are a list of the names of people involved:
JJ, Jeremiah, Mike, Brandon and Grant.

Thank you all so much,
Gaby

Gaby experienced a house fire started by a candle.

Sitemap
24/7 Call Us